Sunday, December 30, 2007

Rock Stars



We spent Saturday evening at Harmon & Lindsey's home after eating dinner at Market Street Grill in Draper. Steve brought his guitar from their Wii game and Harmon had theirs so they fired up the system and we spent the night rockin' out. Steve and Harm really get into it and it's entertaining to watch them play the game. The adults love it as much as the children do and have become pretty accomplished. Lindsey and I had two different competitions, and much to her dismay, I beat her both times. Like the song says, "I may not be as good as I once was, but I am as good once as I ever was".

Everybody decided that we would make sure to bring the games and guitars to the Outer Banks house so that we can all enjoy these games. Mom and I think we will have to buy one if we hope not to be embarrassed by our lack of ability.

We will be driving home tomorrow morning and be back in San Clemente by New Years Eve. Have a happy and successful new years everyone.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun! We've been playing the Wii in NY, but they don't have the guitar game yet. Miss you guys!!

Katie Price said...

Alan that is so funny! I'm glad you guys had a good time. It was so good to see you at lunch. Thanks for inviting us.