Saturday, December 15, 2007

National Finals Rodeo


I have been advised that I need to put in something other than hunting pictures. If I had a housefull of adorable kids, I would be putting in pictures of them, but no such luck.

Mom and I traveled to Las Vegas for our annual NFR trip. The Hadleys couldn't join us this year, so we invited Rosemary and Gordon. Mao & Cathy joined us on Friday night. We had a great time! It was the first time that Rosemary ever saw team ropers that could actually rope both hind legs of a steer. She got to see it several times at this great rodeo.

We stayed at the Excalibur Hotel. It was okay, but not great. We also spent Friday morning at the Cowboy Christmas show at the convention center. Mom got a couple of new shirts and some levis. I got a couple of shirts, a knife and a hat from the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation. (I'm sure the last item will make everybody jealous)

We will open some Christmas presents with Mao and Cathy today because they will be in Colombia for Christmas. We'll then drive home; hopefully before the traffic gets too bad.

2 comments:

Casey said...

Dad, you just dont belong in California.

Ashley said...

Looks like fun! Love the fringes!